1. I haven't gone this long without blogging in I don't even know how long. It feels wrong.
2. While I was not blogging here, I was blogging here and here.
3. I had the most epic weekend of my 24-years-and-10-months of life and I will most certainly be blogging about it, but..
4. I got a cumulative four hours of sleep since Friday and my eyes look like I just came from a Slightly Stoopid concert, so be prepared for several photo dumps in the next couple days.
5. I hiked about 30 miles this weekend and saw at least three creatures I didn't know existed.
6. Not showering after hiking 30 miles is pretty much the worst.
7. My lips have never been this sunburned before.
8. All weekend nobody giggled about the fact that 'crampon' rhymes with 'tampon,' so I did it for them.. silently.
9. The only place in Inyo National Park that I got cell phone service was at the very top of Mount Whitney (the highest point in the lower 48 states), so I took the opportunity to check in on Facebook and call my mom.
10. While trying to figure out where I actually was all weekend, I heard the words "Tuolumne Meadows" and convinced myself that they were in the Eisley lyrics below. I was wrong. The actual lyric is "humming meadows" but for a second I was pretty stoked on my discovery.