Happy Friday, party people! I imagine this will be a low key kind of weekend here considering I’m on day 5 of the Whole30 and I’m about to gnaw my arm off to keep away from the pastry table. It’s staring at me with its sugary, carby, smell good-y evilness. Hopefully your Friday is coming along a bit better.
I have some links for you to check out in case you’re trying to kill some time before happy hour.
- This Univer-Soul Circus is coming to Oakland March 5 at 7:30pm and it looks sick! I will be attending (woo hoo!) and you can get a discount on tickets by using the code, “CALI” at checkout. Who wants to come see a circus with me?!
- My girl Becca of Bex’s Creative Cocktails started her own blog, and she’s rockin’ it! Go check it out here.
- Travel has been on my mind HARD and this is on my to-listen list about the origin of the “scary hitch-hiker” myth and why it’s not real.
- While we’re at it, here are 15 ways to work overseas while traveling the world.
- Aaaand I just love this travel blog.
- For my new site I’m trying to learn all about Wordpress.org for the first time, and I’m SO LOST. Here are a ton of free Wordpress tutorials that I will be watching every single one of.
- In case you were wondering, there are some AMAZING free stock photography sites out there.
- If rad typography makes you giddy, go get you some.
- I love this DIY yarn wall hanging post by Call Me Bold blog.
- And I’m obsessed with this lovely lady’s Instagram feed.
- This brand rocks.
- Not to end on a serious note, buuut here’s a too real note to the men we love about the men who scare us.
What links have you been clicking? Leave 'em in the comments!