Anyway, if you're interested in recreating this look for your binge-drinking activities tonight, here's how I did it:
1. Apply light green eye shadow all over the lid.
2. Swirl in a darker green shadow on the outer corners of your lids, blending into the crease.
3. Apply gold eye shadow along the lower lash line.
4. Use a black eyeliner pencil to line your upper lash line (this step just makes me more confident for the next step).
5. Go over the pencil with black liquid liner, smoothing out the edges and filling in that pesky between-the-lashes-and-lid area. Extend the lash line out for the coveted cat eye (easier said than done).
6. Curl eyelashes.
7. Apply mascara.
8. Scowl at the camera.
9. Listen to Flogging Molly and drink beer all night.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!