1. Grainy mirror selfies get more likes on Instagram than donuts and sushi individually, but not combined.
2. A lacy LC dress can double as a 20s flapper dress if you've got the right shoes.
3. Immersive plays are freaking incredible, but impossible to document when the immersion includes transporting the audience to a Speakeasy where iPhones are not yet invented.
4. They didn't play around with their cocktails in the 1920s -- I guess I knew that already because drinking during prohibition was probably like drinking before 21.
5. When wearing heels (out) for the first time in over a year, it's a fantastic idea to bring a spare set of flip flips in your purse, you know, for when you're transported back to 2014.
6. When you're hung over and have a dog to attend to, Pringles and Arizona tea make a perfectly acceptable breakfast.
7. No one will charge you a $250 fee if you stick said breakfast in your purse before hopping on the train.
8. If there's a maple bacon donut in your proximity, it's essential that you buy and consume it immediately (even if there is a crazy man showing you his belly button and yelling "tu!" in your face -- persevere!)
9. I am most comfortable buying, cooking and eating breakfast meats. I am never without bacon and sausage, but other carnivorous delicacies are nowhere to be found.
10. Lattes are more fun to drink when they have fun designs swirled into them. Whatever, I already knew that, too.
11. The San Jose Earthquakes put on an exciting/stressful soccer game.
12. Catching up with a friend you haven't seen since middle school requires more than 2 hours of allotted time (but so fun!).
13. Keds become significantly less comfortable after walking miles around San Francisco in them. Without socks.
14. I suck at doing normal things (*cough* blogging *cough*) when I have a busy weekend.
What did you learn this weekend? Go link up with Katie!