1. Walking a mile and a half uphill is hard work and should be rewarded with hamburgers. Free ones.
2. I really like when people innocently vandalize statues.
3. Reading a book is the best way to tune out weirdos while utilizing public transit.
4. Finishing "Blood Bones & Butter" reinforced what I already knew: I never want to work in the food industry again.
5. I despise the phrase, "I'm off sugar," especially when it comes from a dude with a beer in his hand.
6. Taking mirror selfies, making summer to-do lists and working out on your floor is one way to spend your Saturday night.
7. I give zero effs about the Kentucky Derby. Not a single one.
8. The sausage dog cannot prance into a body of water without peeing immediately.
9. Wine tasting makes me feel fancy.
10. Chocolate shot glasses make me feel dancey.
What did you learn this weekend?
Linking up with Katie