1. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs in general, but this song specifically. It gives me chills every time.
2. GIFs. Sometimes they just make me laugh so hard. I don't understand it, but I love it.
3. Brownies. I made these for my cousin's birthday last night (and ate way too many).
4. Music videos. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I can (and do) watch them for hours on end. After discovering we get the all-music-videos-all-the-time channels, I haven't found much need for leaving the house..
Have you seen this catchy new song by the fanciest raccoon ever? Click here.
5. A Beautiful Mess blog. These two women are like my heroes (heroines?). This site is an endless pit of inspiration. I just stare at the screen in awe of it sometimes. They both have amazing stories and I want to be them. The end.
6. Amy's Soy Cheeze Pizza. It's the best dairy-free pizza I've ever had and I can't find it anywhere. I want it in and around my mouth right meow. If you see it, please find a way to send it to me. Pack it on dry ice or something. It's important.
8. This little nugget. Best running partner ever.
9. New Girl. Seriously. This show makes my heart happy every time. (I've watched the first season, in full, three times already. Obsessed much?) I might secretly be checking Craig's List for 3 dudes sharing a loft in LA.. just saying.
10. The responses I got on yesterday's post from all of you beautiful people. Thank you so much for reading and even more for reaching out and letting me know that I'm not alone. It truly makes all this time I spend behind this computer seem worth it when I come to realize that others can relate. You are amazing and I would give each and every one of you a hug right now if I could.