Five exciting, wonderful, holy-cow-just-pissed-my-pants things from the past week:
1. Sunday. We're heading to Weeki Wachee Springs on Sunday to cross mermaid watching off my Florida Bucket List and apparently there are other surprises in store too. I don't know what we're doing, but I am stoked!
2. I got a raise! *high five*
3. I'm 1/3 of the way done with the Whole30. No major slip ups and I feel pretty fabulous. I even ran thrice so far this week (yea, I just wanted a reason to say "thrice").
4. I saw Silver Linings Playbook AND Perks of Being a Wallflower this week and both of them met the high expectations set for them.
5. April 12! I finally picked the date. I'm driving to California starting APRIL 12! And one of my coolest friends ever is coming with me. We're doin' it big. We're starting in little ole Ocala, Florida, then we're driving through NOLA (maybe we'll grab some drive-through margaritas), we're stopping to see one of my sorority sisters in Houston, then New Mexico and Arizona (what awesome things should we do there?! I've never been to either!), we're going to hang out in LA, maybe we'll see the world's largest ball of twine, but we're definitely going to sing our lungs out the entire way and end up in San Francisco. I foresee lots of beef jerky, sour cream & onion Pringles and energy drinks. I can't even begin to accurately describe how excited I am.
Happy Friday, friends!
Linking up here.