Time to get high-fiving with From My Grey Desk.
1. I finished the Whole30! I celebrated with this glorious froyo from Peachwave. I'm talking blueberry muffin, strawberry and coconut flavors. I was expecting this idea to blow up in my face considering the whole "Eff you, I hate dairy" thing my stomach has going on, but it surprisingly wasn't that bad. And cold gummy bears? Perfection. As far as the results of the Whole30 go, I lost 3 pounds (same as last time!) and overall feel far less bloated on a daily basis. I plan to eat mostly paleo still with a few exceptions (namely going away celebrations that involve massive amounts of alcohol).
2. Every time I go into work there's a beautiful piece of artwork waiting for me on my desk. It's pretty much the best thing ever. These are just two gems from this week. And speaking of work, Saturday is my last day working as
everyone's bitch a server! *HIGH FIVE* The said desk job actually pertains to my major, crazy right?!
3. This dog makes my life. Seriously. Even when she's slobbering directly onto my face, I love her all the more for it. That's real right there.
4. SPRING! These bright pants as well as my what I wore post this week are spring personified. I was told I looked like an Easter egg and I took it as a compliment.
5. These olives. THE best olives I've ever tasted. They are amazing. Go buy them. Do it.
**And for an extra high five, I'd like to give mad props to my family for making their own Harlem Shake video. It's an extra high five because I've been forbidden to post it.. but it's amazing. Just trust me on that one.
Lastly, since it's Friday we must get to backing them azzes up with Whitney
"Go ahead and stare at my ragamuffin."