2. I wore this hat while dancing to Thriller and pretending to be white girl wasted at said bowling alley.
3. Throughout all of these shenanigans I was hacking my lungs out every five minutes because I've been sick ever since I got back from California.
4. I ate this dairy-infested bunch of deliciousness for a Christmassy breakfast with my family. #worthit
5. I ate more candy than I decorated with while making this gingerbread house.
6. I then proceeded to eat all of this sushi (with a little help from my sister). I've decided that New Year's resolutions have nothing to do with the "new year" and everything to do with the 28 pounds you gain during Christmas. I. Can't. Stop.
7. Aldi sells $1 bottles of wine. I probably should've never learned this.
8. I don't feel like tomorrow is Christmas and today doesn't feel like Christmas eve. Just call me Charlie Brown (Of all of the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Browniest!). Here's to hoping
Christmas carols & eggnog fix that right up!
These are my confessions. Hopefully I'm still on the 'nice' list.. ;)
How are you celebrating Christmas Eve?