1. Emma and I almost didn't make it on time to pick up our race bibs for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon. We sprinted to the expo to get there before 4pm and only had eight minutes to spare.
2. I don't think my butt has ever been this sore.
3. I keep thinking my bed is wet because of the icy hot slathered all over my legs.
4. If my dog steps on my hair or rakes her paw against my head one more time while I'm lying here, I might have to kill her.
5. I have THE biggest, gnarliest, most disgusting blister on my foot right now.
6. When I get blisters from running I have this weird compulsion to show them to people. It's like a disgusting, puss-filled trophy (are you gagging yet?).
7. I giggled so hard when I saw spectators at the race holding signs that said "Runners do it longer," "Run like her husband's coming," "Keep going! Keep going! (that's what she said)" and "Is that Gu in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
8. I didn't drink any wine at the "Wine" & Dine event..
9. I do have a Caprisun-like packet of Sangria in my purse though. Drink voucher well-spent.
10. We didn't go to sleep until around 5:30am, and I'm probably going to spend the rest of the day in bed.
More weekend details to come tomorrow.
What are your Sunday Confessions? Link up with Alyx here!
PS: Today I am thankful for our veterans. Thank you for all you have done for this country. Happy Veterans Day!