1. These kegs are empty. I know, we had you fooled.
2. We drank Captain Morgan, Crown Royal and whiskey out of this water bottle in addition to singing Vitamin C's "Graduation Song," "Call Me Maybe," "Don't Stop Believin'" and many others on the public transportation bus (keep an eye out on Youtube for it).
3. This gentleman had no idea that he had been drawn on while passed out in the bushes until we said, "Excuse me, sir, you have a penis on your face!"
4. His friends were NOT happy with us.
5. Apparently kicking beer bottles is a bad idea. However, Jax EMTs are pretty cute and surprisingly good humored.
6. We followed old, creepy tailgaters (who appeared to be neither UF nor GA fans) to their RV in hopes of scoring potato chips. We were successful.
7. We all ate a ridiculous amount of pizza last night (my stomach is still pissed).
8. We ended our Saturday night watching Twilight and falling asleep around 11pm.
9. One of us slept face-down under a pool table.
10. I may have spoke too soon with my "Suck It" comment seeing as GA spanked us.
11. I think I gained 15 lbs this weekend.
12. It's still great to be a Florida Gator.