If you've never been to San Francisco or the areas surrounding it, perhaps you don't know that it has a transformative effect on ...
1. I love that the Gators beat LSU yesterday, but let's be honest, I barely watched the game at all. I spent most of the game drinking, dancing and drinking some more.
2. I literally accomplished nothing today (except drinking Gatorade and eating greasy food) thanks to the hangover induced by confession numero uno.
3. Ziggy is stretched out on the couch and draped over my legs. In order to avoid the pins-and-needles effect without waking her lazy self, I just whacked my face with my laptop, hard. Fail.
4. My entire body hurts right now from dancing way too hard yesterday.
5. I just registered to vote (I know, I know, I'm an irresponsible citizen of the United States, but in my defense I had just turned 18 before the last election) AND I sent in my registration in a pastel purple envelope. Elle Woods-style.
6. I miss college more than anything right now. I would do it all over again in a heart beat. Hey Doc, how about you hook me up with a DeLorean?
7. I've been slacking in the blogging department lately. I apologize for the lack of comments on your posts, I promise I've been reading quietly. I've also been failing at reading books (I can't wait to read this one!!!), gymming and cooking lately. I need to get my act together.
8. I watch The Office every single time it's on. Even though I have seen every episode ever. Same goes for Friends. These are two of the only things I could ever possibly win trivia for (with the exception of maybe a music genre).
9. The newest episode of New Girl made me laugh so hard that I cried -- full-on crocodile tears, uncontrollable laughing and bawling simultaneously. I'm obsessed.